So you’ve probably heard of the convenient roller hair removal wax and are convinced of their portability and ease of use. If not, then check out this article explaining its difference from the usual pot wax being used in salons.
In spite of the numerous choices, we’ve narrowed down the best of the best. Here is a list of the best roll-on kits available on the market today:
#1. Clean Plus Easy Wax Kit
As the name clearly indicates, the Clean + Easy Professional Waxing Spa Student Kit is suitable beginners and students alike. The kit includes everything necessary for an aspiring professional waxer (or a home waxing DIYer): the single wax roll-on warmer, three each of the large-sized roller heads and original wax refills, an instruction booklet, and 60 pieces of large strips. It also contains two ounces each of Cleanse, Remove, Soothe, and Restore.
The kit is essential to the student who needs not only to learn but to demonstrate how a proper roller on several waxing techniques is done. Also referred to as speed waxing, the Clean + Easy Professional Waxing Spa for unwanted hair removal makes it convenient and stress-free waxing session.
#2. Parissa 2-in-1 Roll-On Wax
Easy to apply, the Parissa 2-in-1 Roll-On is a sugaring wax that can be cleaned up using plain water. This 140ml wax is sugar-based made of all-natural ingredients such as fructose, sucrose, citric acid, aqua, and essential oils like Melaleuca Alterifolia that is indigenous to Australia (locally known as the ‘narrow-leaved tea tree’) and Lavandula Angustfolia (also known as the English lavender).
This 2-in-1 Roll-On comes with a precision small-sized roller head, easy-to-follow instructions with images, a large-sized roller head, and reusable epilation strips made from non-woven fabric that can easily be washed. It is gentle for use on all types of skin for the removal of both unwanted fine and normal hair. Skin can be hair-free for up to a period of six weeks.
In three convenient and easy steps, this product can give you smooth and silky hair free from unwanted hair: heat roll-on applicator, roll on the sugaring wax on targeted area, and zip it off with the included strips. How hard could this be? Users have reported that this product spreads just the right amount of wax on the skin which proves to be economical for the user.
#3. Remington Smooth and Silky Roll-On Waxer
If, for whatever reason, you don’t use a microwave, there is some good news for you: the Remington Smooth and Silky Roll-On Waxer does not require that appliance for you to be able to use it. This product heats up fast – just 20 minutes or less – to give you successful results that last for six weeks. Easy to apply and without any mess to clean up afterward, the Remington wax can be rinsed with water.
This reusable heats wax thoroughly, quickly, and evenly without any hot spots. The kit includes the electric warmer, 20 pieces of extra-large sized strips, and 3.5 ounces of the Brazilian wax. Some users reported that the strips “grab more hair” as wax builds up on them, making this product so much more economical for use by the budget-conscious.
#4. Belle Depilatory Roll On Hot Wax Heater
The Belle Depilatory Roll On Hot Wax Heater is recommended for use only at home, however, since it can be filled with up to just a hundred grams of wax excluding the cartridge. The kit includes a heater, a cable, and an instruction manual. The heater may have the tendency to melt (when it overheats), hence the precautionary advice to turn it off after the wax has been melted.
While this product takes an hour for it to melt wax – more time if it is the entire wax cartridge – several users said that they don’t really mind, maybe because it’s fairly inexpensive and the way that excess wax does not run down the side.
#5. Veet EasyWax Electric Roll-on Hair Remover
Veet is a brand that has long been established as a quality product when it comes to unwanted hair removal. Veet EasyWax Electric Roll-on Hair Remover is recommended for first timers in waxing. Formulated with the ingredients in waxes used by professional salons and spas, this product removes unwanted hair from its root during the initial application.
Effective even on hair that is as short as two millimeters in length, the Veet EasyWax Electric Roll-on Hair Remover contains natural beeswax that makes it ideal for use even by those with ultra-sensitive skin. This roll-on is equipped with a self-heating apparatus to heat wax to the desired temperature level of the user and spreads wax evenly for complete and total coverage of the targeted area. Inclusive of the kit are the following:
- The self-heating roll-on with a fitted cap.
- Four pieces of wipes for post-depilation.
- Base for holding the roll-on.
- Instruction leaflet.
- Comes with a warranty of two years.
- A 50ml refill designed specifically for use on the arms and legs.
- Electrical cable for the roll-on.
- A dozen pieces of strips made from non-woven material.
See the Veet EasyWax Roller in Action:
These are easy-to-follow directions on how to use the Veet Electric Roll-on Wax Kit and yield successful results:
- Insert the refill fully into the roll-on.
- Plug the electrical cable into the roll-on and into a wall socket.
- The device starts to heat when a red light turns on.
- Place the plugged roll-on on the base and leave this connected for around 20 minutes, at which time the wax is ready to be applied.
- Apply wax to a smaller area initially to confirm if it applies easily on you.
- If it doesn’t, let the wax warm for an extra five minutes or so.
- As soon as the wax glides out of the device easily and can be applied evenly to skin, it means it is ready.
- Never allow wax to come into direct contact with any amount of water because this will render it ineffective.
- Apply wax in the hair growth’s direction (from your knee to your ankle, for instance, when waxing your legs).
- Always check the roller’s head; it should slant on skin during application for the roller’s easy glide.
- Place a strip over a wax layer; at least a centimeter of it should be at a wax-free bottom.
- Rub strip repeatedly but gently over wax in the hair growth’s direction.
- To prevent discomfort, hold skin tautly.
- Hold the strip’s bottom and pull it back on itself quickly and swiftly in a single motion against the hair growth’s direction (from your ankle to your knee, for instance, for your legs).
- Keep the strip close to skin as it is possible.
- Remember that the faster the strip is removed, the more successful your waxing is going to be.
- Remove any residue from skin with the finish wipe or the back of a strip which you have previously used.
- Do not forget that this particular type of wax cannot be washed off with water.
- Unplug the roll-on and allow it to first cool down before you remove the refill since this will certainly be hot after use.
- Clean the roller’s head with a used strip’s back.
- Replace cap on the device and store in a cool, dry location.
- Remember two pieces of precautionary advice: never use liquid or water to clean either the roll-on or the roller’s head and never wrap the power cord around the device.